~*~

~*~

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Siiick

So, yeah. Got really sick and so canceled plans from Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Although I didn't really have the energy to do anything, it's more free time than I've had all semester.
It's sicker than I've been in a long time. No doubt from trying to do too much. The three days off were an incredible relief.
I added the finishing touches to a picture that had been sitting on my laptop for a few months. it's not great, but I'm sick of staring at it. And I did a quick picture to enter in a thing.
Finally got around to playing a bunch of the game Crystal lent me. First games I've played in a long time. I forgot how quickly they can eat time! So now I must finish my homework for tomorrow. Heheh.

I found a thing. I'm not quite sure how it works. Can you play with it? Theoretically something will happen.
Adopt your own at http://www.virtuadopt.com

No comments: