~*~

~*~

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Summer Approaches

Next Tuesday and Wednesday I have one final each day. And then finally it's SUMMERRRRRRRRRR!
Never in my life have I been so relieved to see the end of the semester. And now the blog will no longer be a place of me moaning about how much school stuff I have. Well, not as much at least. Homework is always fun to complain about.
Ugh. Never ever again will I take seven classes at once...
Thursday, one week from now, the first day of summer, I am trying to plan something. I've been psyching myself up for it for several months. And I'm finally ready. Now I just have to see if Thursday will be a good day for it. ^-^' May be that schedules won't work.
I was actually planning on doing this "thing" Wednesday, but that was when I got sick.
I would like to do it before Fanime. Cross your fingers for me.
And yes, I'll bet a couple of you have guessed what I'm talking about. Tell me if you have.

No comments: