~*~

~*~

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Fanime 2012

So, got back from Fanime yesterday.
Fun, as always. Although very hard on the wallet. Heheh.
I didn't buy anything expensive, but my money ran away very quickly. At least year I traded it for cool stuff instead of losing in...
I guess I got mostly prints and little button things and stuff.
This year Legend of Korra was very popular. There were a bunch of Korras, and some Makos and Bolins, and even a Tenzin, Lynne and Naga. Oh, I think we saw an Amon too.
And Ellen counted about 20 Kikis.
Ooh! There was actually some Kenshin stuff too! About 3 people were dressed up as Kenshin. And I got a Kenshin keychain and a print of him (which I later realized makes him look very girly).
I got a cool Twilight Princess poster.
And they had these cute octopus things, which I think I'll try making because I got amazingly attached to them (I did end up getting a little knitted octopus which is also very cute).
Yeah, if I brought several hundred dollars, I could easily spend all of it.

I dressed up as Chihiro and carried my giant Haku plushie around. Before graduation on firday, I spent most of the day making my shirt and fixing up Haku. I fixed his eyes, which have been bugging me ever since I attached them to his face. And I made some very slight adjustments to his horns and feet. A lot of people like my plushie and asked if I made it and stuff.

Here's some of the cool stuff I either bought or wanted to buy (I'll add more as I find it).
Legend of Korra
Forest Spirit
Okami
Wolf Link and Midna
Naga and Korra
Ammy and Waka

No comments: