~*~

~*~

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Home from the Snow

Got home today.
It's so much quieter here. XD At my aunt and uncle's house, there's lost of people. My three cousins - Two teenage boys and a younger girl who gets really hyper with company. And I'm company. She loves playing with me, so when she's home I don't get anything like quiet time. She was in school though. There' a little dog too, and they have two foster boys who are also teenagers. And my cousins had friends over pretty much every day.
So, yeah. Lots of people. And we did lots of stuff too. We went somewhere every day (Yaay for the City of Books!). I got a red Tibetan-style shirt. Now I can match Katani!
And yesterday it snowed! I was sooo excited, since I usually only get to see snow once a year. And yesterday was probably that day.
Sera took the day off from school so we could play in the fresh snow.
Yaaay~

I did get some stuff done in Portland, despite there always being stuff going on.
I read an entire book on the drive up (though it wasn't a big one), and read another book during the week. The second book was written by a vet about her experiences in vet school.
I did some more black + white sketches from Twilight Princess. I'm still going slowly through chapters of my Midna fanfic, and every time I finish a sketch from one of the chapters, I edit that chapter and put it on fanfic and DA. It's a very slow process since there's so many pictures I want to draw, and so many other thigns I want to write. I think I accidentally may have skipped a chapter too...
I also did most of the lineart of the next Retriever pair from Red Seeker. This time it's Garrett and Nase. I had to redesign Frilled Dragons, so I now have a much better idea of what Nase should look like.
Read a bunch of a manga that someone recommended to me (The title translates into Animal Land). Manga is easier to read than a book if the TV is on.

I did some more touch up work on Red Seeker, of course. There's a bunch of stuff that I still need to add to make things clearer. I have a very long list of those things. Plus more lists of stuff I'd like to research to help the story along.
And my cousin, Tashi, is helping me put Dominic's song to music. I've tried to fix some things about it to make it fit to music better. I should go through the lyrics again. He's going to continue to help over the internet. He's good at writing music. I'm not. --_-- I've written many poems, but have no idea how to put them to music.

I did start 3 blog posts... and I only finished one. But at least they're started!

So, there's my general update of stuff.
I should actually talk more about books I read than movies I watch. Considering this is supposed to be a writing blog. ^-^'
Aww, man I'm tired. I had to get up early this morning, and my brain is reaching the shut-down point.

No comments: