~*~

~*~

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Oh My Gawd, PUPPIES!

So, tonight was a party for my creative writing class.
I thought I'd go down for a while and chat with people from my class, eat some food, maybe talk about writing a bit. Maybe come home after about an hour.
Didn't happen.
Because I overlooked one very important fact.
Roberta's golden retriever had puppies 10 days ago.
So, I spent over 3 straight hours sitting in the bedroom with ten little puppies, whose eyes weren't even open yet. I ventured out after a while, because I really wanted to get my camera. Kim had arrived and I went "why on earth are you out here when you could be in a room full of puppies?" And she joined me for the rest of the night.
And several other people came in to hold puppies. Alan probably stood there a good half hour, just staring into the box of fluff. (By the way, he just self-published a book on Amazon, and he asked me to help proof-read his next book. I'll definitely post on those once I finish reading them).
After the party ended, they had to move the puppy box back into the other room. So I scooped five of the puppies onto my lap. You know, just to be helpful (oh my gaaaaawd, lap full of puppies!!!)
Aww, maaaaan. I was one happy camper all night.
I'll have to put a puppy picture up. But I'm tired now, so I'll do that tomorrow.

If everyone got to spend time with puppies like that, all wars would disappear.
^-^

And here's photos~

No comments: