~*~

~*~

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Happy Christmas!

And now that Christmas is practically over, I pop in to say MERRRY CHRISSSTMAAAASSS!!!!!!

(This image has popped into my head a few times today).

I get to order a bunch of books from Amazon cause I got gift caaards~
I feel slightly bad though, because yesterday I read a chapter about how important it is to order from independent bookstores. Next time I want a new book, I'll have to go to one.
I already ordered a book about Tibet. And there's a couple other really nice books that I saw in Portland (big hardcover expensive picture books) about Chinese gardens and Japanese gardens. I might try to get those - or at least one of them. They're excellent references for my stories. I've already got a collection books about Asia.
Come to think of it, I wonder if I can find a copy of that book about Chinese clothes...

No comments: