~*~

~*~

Monday, December 16, 2013

Last Days of Classes

On Thursday, I read another chapter for my creative writing class. I skipped way ahead to an out-of-order chapter, just to confuse everyone in class. I kinda jumped around with my chapter readings... Anyway, I didn't want to read chapter 5 because Katani's a jerk. So instead I read my third Kazuhi chapter. Just because I read his other two chapters during class already.
I don't think I'll be able to sign up for creative writing next semester. Though I will go and visit whenever I can. Since I have friends there now.
And I don't think I'll be able to do band next semester either. One of my grad classes is at the same time. I've never not been in band. Not since I started middle school. TT^TT I'll try to go to the first couple classes. I'll need to find other motivations to practice. Maybe I should do some more lessons with my teacher.

On Saturday we went to see Finding Happiness again (the movie I was an extra in). It was at a different theater, nearer home. My grandma, aunt, and uncle came too. It's the first time anyone else in the family has seen it (including Dad). They liked it. Rob especially appreciated the cinematography and such, since he's made documentaries before.
It's out on DVD too. Do any of you guys want to borrow a copy?

Off to go add more stuff to Red Seeker. There's still a lot of stuff that isn't clear enough, and more things I want to add. That's not even including all the character stuff I still need to sort out.

No comments: