~*~

~*~

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Cat Feet

Elllen's so funny.
"I haven't really had time to work on anything, but I've had time to read all these manga."
Just kidding!
Ellen, you didn't finish your Lan Fan costume! You would have been good as her! Sheesh! I told you to work on it sooner.
I didn't know Stray Dog was buy the FMa person. But then again, I read that one before I read FMA. Hmm. It was an interesting concept (It gave me an idea for something). And the little dog guys were cute!
I'll check out the other short one too. Now that I'm on vacation, I don't have to worry about homework anymore. Just about Mom telling me stuff to do.
I've decided, next year I want to dress up as Yellow. I just need to make a yellow vest thing and borrow Stephanie's big straw hat. Heheh. And I can carry a stuffed Pikachu around. She's my favorite from the Pokemon Adventures Manga.

So, there's a random thing that I wanted to write about. I've been putting it off for a few weeks.
So, I volunteer with the cats at the humane society on fridays. Right before I work with the wildlife.
When you're working with cats you don't know, you need to err on the cautious side. They do have sharp claws and teeth and can cause a lot of damage. I've never had a problem with it.
See, I'm a pet psychic. Actually, they're called animal communicators.
^-^
I just wrote that because I wanted to get people's reactions.
Anyway, whatever the case, I'm good at reading animals, and they're good at reading me.
One general guideline to live by. If a cat rolls on its back, don't rub their tummy unless you know them very well. They might grab your arm and claw you. Some cats like belly rubs, but a lot don't.
So, I had this cat in one of the rooms and she kept rolling around on her back.
With my awesome psychic powers, I reminded her that humans have delicate skin and she has to be careful with her claws. I got the sense it was okay to pet her. So, I put my hand on her tummy. She grabbed my arm in her forepaws and began kicking the krayp out of my forearm with her back feet while at the same time chewing on my fingers. The thing was, she didn't put a scratch on me. She kept her claws sheathed. She just held and kicked, without hurting me in the least. And her chewing was just playful and didn't hurt at all.
And no, she wasn't de-clawed. She had claws. She was being very delicate with me. She seemed to enjoy beating my arm up, so I let her do it a few more times. It was amusing to watch, and I was impressed by her control and carefulness. If she chewed a little too hard, I'd remind her of my fur-less skin and she'd be more gentle.
After several arm-kicking sessions in a row, I didn't have so much as one scratch.

No comments: