~*~

~*~

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tegami Bachi (Letter Bee)

I just got out for summer today. And I feel soooo nice! ah, lovely.
OK, so, this one is Crystal's fault. She got me a book for my birthday. A manga called Tegami Bachi. She got me the second volume, so of course that meant I had to go get the first volume. What a sneaky trick to play on someone!
I read the rest of it online. It's pretty good. It's interesting. I like the stuff about the heart. And Niche is cute.
So, the premise. There's this strange land that is plagues by big bug-like things called Gaichuu that will eat people's heart.
The Letter Bees deliver letters (which contain the heart of the people who wrote them). They travel this land to deliver the letters of people, and they fight gaichuu on the way there and stuff.
Pictures! Crystal recommended this manga because it's got nice artwork. I'll put up soem pictures.
Lag and Niche are in the first pic. (I know they have weird names). Niche is the girl. Lag is the boy. And that thing on Niche's head is some animal that she's named Steak. The older boy in some of the pictures is Gauche (which I believe is pronounced Goshu but I haven't seen the anime yet). Some of the last pics are from the anime. And the gaichuu-giant bugs-are in the last pics too.







No comments: