~*~

~*~

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Victorian

It's kinda cool to read character bio things.
Yeah, I do remember that tree from The Lost Years of Merlin . But There weren't dragons living at the top of it. Heheh. (As a reply to Ellen's comment on my last post).
There are a ton of victorian houses by my school! Most of them are really pretty - except the ones that are a bit run down. I should show you some of them when we're at the anime convention. Other than that I don't know much about the victorian era.
And yeah, it can be tricky to write characters that you have nothing in common with. That's why reading books, watching movies, and knowing lots of strange people comes in handy, huh?

I feel so bad! This is the first time I didn't get over 10 posts in a month! Waah! I kept forgetting and procrastinating! I must work harder at my blog! Poor blog!
In order to get more posts, I will start a new post for every sentence. What do you think about that? That will get me lots of posts!
Well... maybe not.

No comments: