~*~

~*~

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Fanime

STEPHANIE POSTED!!!! I's so excited!
OK, first to respond to Steph.
Fanime! Yes, it's in just a couple weeks. I need your cell phone number. I don't think I have it. Emial me! That way I can call you cause Nicole and I are going down on Saturday, and I'm gonna show you guys something pretty (if it's still there) and We're gonna go get Chinese food at this really good place that we went to last year.
Are you gonna dress up? I mad a Manaphy hat months ago, so I decided to dress up as Manaphy. Except for the hat, all I need are light blue clothes and some yellow and red disks to pin onto hirt and hat.
And yes, fanime definitely is a black hole for money.
Ah, jobs. I don't have an official job. But see, Mom makes jewelry, so I unofficially work for her. It's enough to pay for car insurance, and then I get spending money from allowance and stuff. So... I only PARTLY mooch. Heheh. I am a bit dependent though. Heheh.
I tried signing up for a job at Pet CLub a couple years ago. They didn't ask ONE QUESTION about my experience with animals. I ahve a TON of expreience with animals. But no . THey only asked about if I'd used a type writer or if I'd helped people buy stuff. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THOSE PEOPLE? YOu think that experience with animals isn't important when working with animals for adoption?
So, I gotta stick with volunteering at the humane society with the wildlife and teh cats.
Yaay Steph! Finish your projects! You gots good ideas! (yes, I purposfully do bad grammar occasionally just for fun like I's or gots).
Fiction press, huh? Interesting. I like putting stuff on fanfiction, because I'm stealing other characters, but I'm not sure if I'd put my original stories and characters online. I'll check out that story when I get home. I'm at school now. In Dad's office. We're gonna get dinner, and then I have a band concert at 7:30 tonight. This is Craig's last semester as our conductor, so he's going all out. He's chosen a baseball theme. Our concert is arranged like a baseball game. I've never been to one before. Anyway, we'll mis Graig. He's a good conductor and he makes everyone laugh. I wish we had more slow, pretty songs though.
I found out today that I have 2 onofficial solos. One is a long high-ish note that sounds not very prefect with 2 of us, so Crystala said I should paly it (she gets the other nasty high note though) and then shge granted me another one, which is more fun. Anyway, solos are fun. As long as I don't mess up! Haha! Wish me luck!

No comments: