~*~

~*~

Monday, October 11, 2010

Cereal Bowl

Yet again ,this post takes place over a week since it actually happened. >.<
It was a couple weeks ago that I had this cool dream about Avatar: The Last Airender in which they found a colony of sky bison. I mentioned it to Mom that morning, and she told me that the Yogis believe that whenever you have a dream, you're seeing in to something else. Like another world or time.
And I went O-O
That's exactly the same as the idea that both Ellen and I came up with (Granted they were a bit different, but essentially the same skeleton).
I keep doing that. Accidentally using other people's ideas...
But anyway, Ellen, you know it's true. Saleera can be really scary when she's in a bad mood. She's not always lie that. I'm just saying that Katani can unleash his dark side too. Though maybe not quite as intensely as Saleera does. Like when that guy asks her to dance. Heheh.

Oh yeah . Another note about the dream. In my dream, we flew mast this huge mountain in the middle of a valley. And on the mountain was a beautiful tree that was BIGGER than the mountain. And in my dream I actually thought "aw, man. I wish I could this tree in one of my stories. But Avatar: The Last Airbender stole it!" And then when I woke up, my brain caught up and I realized, "Oh yeah! I can use it because it was MY dream!" Hahaha! So, my beautiful tree will appear eventually. I gotta try drawing a picture of it...

No comments: