~*~

~*~

Thursday, October 28, 2010

LTCW-fiction! :D:D:D:D

So we're finally getting started on fiction/short stories for my creative writing class. And may I say...FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't do poem, I don't particularly like poems, and I can't write poems to save my life! But writing, writing is something I can at least sort of do. So I'm just ecstatic, regardless of the fact that I have to do a gazillion critiques on writer's work that I haven't done at all since the start of this class, and that I have a take home midterm that I need to do this weekend, and that I have oral surgery this weekend, and that I wont be able to go trick-or-treating at all! Oh and I'm supposed to have a whole ton of concept art done for the videogame I'm doing art for by Friday. So yeah I'm not worried about that at all... :D

In any case today's prompt was to write a two page character bio/description thingy. No plot movement, no meeting other characters, just the one character, what they look like, how they move, etc. I think I'm going to work with a Nexsidus-like character just cause he was so fun to write for...but it's subject to change so I can't be entirely sure. I was actually thinking of doing Zuben but making him an actual person...but I dunno...even Kailo would be fun to do ^__^

So if any of you reading this have an idea, post it cause I'm kind of at a creative block from trying to be creative with so many other things >_<

Oh and Tara, me coming over and Sunday this weekend is kind of up in the air, I probably wont even know until the day of, cause it all depends on whether I feel up to it that day or not. But if I do come over we have to HAVE TO HAAAAVE TOOOO watch the How to Train your Dragon movie cause I still haven't seen it.

But yeah fiction writing ftw! Try the exercise if you want :D

No comments: