~*~

~*~

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fern

So, I've been neglecting to put up the Fern pictures that have been building up in my notebook. So, I finally scanned them. There's a couple more I want to draw, but I'll put these up these for now.
Hahah! First one! I did not draw it. Crystal did! And I will take this opportunity to put her in the spotlight!!! And she's gonna see me tonight for Halloween. She's so good! Look at the cute little chibi! (I tried drawing a chibi Fern and failed miserably - it looks so creepy! But hers is so cute! I gotta practice my chibi!)
So, I realized a while in that Fern's scar was on the wrong side of my drawings. I didn't feel like going back and changing them, so I kept drawing it wrong. Then it bugged me too much, so I went back and changed them, but I didn't re-scan them. So, the first several pictures have her scar on the wrong side.

Here's my first picture.

Here's Fern and Fang, the black wolf. I dunno why she's crying. The point is, Fang's always there for her.

Here's Fern with her wings out. She's meditating.

Here's Fern with her cloak, and Ben with his jacket. This one's kinda lame.

Here's Fern, asleep. And Ben was nice enough to give her hi jacket. His jacket is really awesome. I'll show a picture of the pattern on the back. Took me a while to draw, but I WANT IT!!!

Here's the reason that Fern keeps her hair in a ponytail. And Chi is her ringtail friend.

Here's Fern with C, her horse. It can be See or Sea or C or Si, or anything.

Here's Ben's jacket design. Bat wings to contrast Fern's bird wings.

Here's the brooch for Fern's cloak.

No comments: