~*~

~*~

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Secretariat

Happy Halloweeeeeennnnn! Muahahahahahahahah!!!
I'm dressing up as Yellow. Crystal, Kelly, and a couple of their friends are coming over, and possible Angeles.
There are so many things on my list of stuff to post about... that I've forgotten what they are. >.<
We saw Secretariat in theaters yesterday. A horse movie, so that was fun. I'd heard of Secretariat and knew that he was a Triple Crown winner.
But THIRTY LENGTHS. THIRTY FREAKING LENGTHS. I had no freaking idea he won by that freaking much!!!!!
Also, Ellen is here for a short while today, so if she's feeling okay, hopefully she can come over or I can go over and we'll watch How to Train your Dragon cause she hasn't seen that yet. Even though I just watched it I want to watch it again.
Oh yeah. I remembered something else I wanted to say.
On thursday, I stopped by after my creative writing class to talked with my teacher about the part of the Katani story that I've finished. I sent it to her a couple days before. She didn't get a chance to read the whole thing I sent her, but she scanned it and she's gonna read it and I'll talk with her again in a week.
So, yeah, we just talked about stuff that did or didn't relate to my stories for a while. I didn't really have any specific ideas for what I want to talk about, but I thought it was a good idea.
And for the Katani story, as of now, I've just finished the dividing up of candidates into the 2 separate groups.
I need to work on it some more. I want to write the part of what Katani does when he leaves the place.
I've been looking forwards to writing the sorting and what comes after. ^-^

No comments: