~*~

~*~

Friday, October 8, 2010

Ha ha ha

Oh the 'silly' expression for Nex :D I had no idea what to do! I think it actually suits him pretty well...dunno if he would ever make a funny face, but still if he did that's probably what it would look like ^_^

Cool creative writing stuff by the way! I think I'll try the randomization and the character sketch, dont think i could do the adverbs/adjectives one, considering I wouldnt be able to tell what an adverb is. I mean I know what it is (adjectives too) but when writing I wouldnt be able to tell what word is what. Yes, I know I fail miserably.

In any case I'll give the CW assignments a shot.

We had one for my class. Write about a color or the sensation of drinking root beer. I dont drink root beer, so I chose a color. It's pretty tough to do actually. I mean in the end I chose black cause I thought it would be easiest (it kinda was) but it was still really fun.

And ha ha ha Katani's eyes sound just like Saleera's! Actually...his whole description kinda sounds like her, darkish skin, dark hair, bangs in face, red eyes...hey!

It was really good, I liked how it turned from a narrator's point of view to a friend that knew him, and then Katani comes in and starts yelling. It was funny.

Ah back to the 25 expressions, I think I'll be doing Hiei (yu yu hakusho) or Zuko (AKA Zuzu from Avatar: The Last Airbender) next. But not a 25 essential expressions one (ok so maybe I'll do that too but) I wanted to do this other meme of blushing expressions. I never noticed how many kinds of different blushes people can have. Like embarrassed, nervous, averting eyes, etc. pretty interesting stuff. Dunno if I'll ever actually use it, but I need to expand my abilities ^_^

Give the memes on deviantart a shot for those of you who've got time.

No comments: