~*~

~*~

Friday, January 7, 2011

FMA Character Songs

You translated it!!! That's awesome! I've always wondered what the character songs were saying! The site where they have the lyrics doesn't translate them for you.
Care to do anymore? ^-^
I should post the links to those songs anyway. They're songs from Fullmetal Alchemist that are sung by the character voice actors. I came upon them by accident. I really like some of the songs. But most people don't know about them.
You should be able to find recordings on Youtube.
Here's the link to all of the songs from the first FMA series. The first list is the opening/closing songs. The character songs are after that.
These are some of my favorite character songs.
Hagane no Kokoro is one of Ed's songs.
Shounen yo, shinjiru nakama yo is one of Roy's songs. It's a good song. But there's one part where Roy sings (in english) "Train in Rain." But I always though he was saying "Tiny Rain." And Ellen and Nicole and Jenny all think so too. So, it is officially called the "Tiny Rain" song.
This is all of them singing together (Ed, Al, Winry, Roy, and Hughes)
Good!

These ones are pretty good too.
Ame no hi wa noo sankyuu is with Hawkeye and Roy.
Papa to Asobou is really cute too. It's Hughes singing with his daughter.
Angel Heart's pretty good (Hughes).
Ashita e no Basho (Ed).
Last Meeting (group song).

I'm actually not too crazy about the songs Al and Winry sing.

And here are the songs from FMA Brotherhood.
Ling's songs are good.
Hikari no Sasu Basho you know because Ellen just translated it for us!
Number One Ou (I've seen it spelled several different ways).
I really like the first part of Restore Steppin'.
Kaze ni Dakarete is pretty good too.
I'm not too crazy about the songs Lan Fan sings (though she's a cool character!)
This site doesn't have Ed's somgs for some reason. They're called "Kurenai Tsuki" and "The Ore of Dreams."

No comments: