~*~

~*~

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Good!

So animelyrics.com has another really good translation for the song Good! you can check it out here

The only thing I have to add for the song Good! is the part where Roy and Hughes are talking in the middle. And what Ed yells at the very end.


Hughes: Moshi moush!# Oi! Roy! Roy! Kiitekure...hora...tonikaku aikawarazu Elicia wa kawaiindasa (Hello! Oh! Roy! Roy! Listen will ya...you see...anyway as always/expected Elicia is so cute!

Roy: Urusai! heiwa wo shinu tsukasunna* (So noisy/Shut up! Dont use this phone unless you're dying!)

Hughes: Sonna kotowo iuna (Dont say something like that)



Ed: Chibi** itsunnayo*** (Dont call me a chibi!)


# Hughes is using 'moshi moshi' which is the japanese way of answering a phone, basically 'hello' but he uses slang of 'moshi moush' and he's the one calling which something you can do if you know the person you're calling really well. Although I think Hughes is the only one I know of who does that.

* I think this is what he's saying...but the japanese doesnt make sense, so I think I'm hearing it wrong, so the translation is what i think it's supposed to say. It could be that Roy is saying 'Dont call to tell me about your peaceful life'. I kind of like the other translation I used up there better :D

** Chibii for those of you who dont know is a 'short person' or 'shrimp'

***Ed really made the word into slang/colloquialism though cause the proper word is 'iunayo' like how Hughes's uses it. But Ed's angry so I guess slurring/messing up words is only natural

No comments: