~*~

~*~

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years

So, it's a new year! There's plenty of stuff I hope to accomplish. Except evil Ellen and Nicole got me hooked on all these manga and stuff, so I'm staring at them when I should be writing or drawing. And I got my mom to teach my how to crochet. And, inspired by the beautiful leather animal masks at the fair, we went to a leather store near my house and they told me how to make one of those masks. I cut out and formed a cat mask. It's not too bad actually. I'll probably paint it a little-just the nose and ears and stuff. Maybe I'll take a picture of it before I try painting anything on it...
And the computer just deleted the rest of my post so I have to remember what I wrote. Bleh. Damn computers.
My aunt and uncle got me this book where your read a page a day. Each page has a beautiful nature picture, along with a paragraph about a simple thing you can do to help the environment.
I wrote some of that sort of stuff in a previous blog post, but I'll make a whole new page with the stuff I'm reading in this book.
365 ways to save the Earth. By Philippe Bourseiller.

No comments: