~*~

~*~

Friday, January 28, 2011

Leather Masks

OK, I've finally caught up on my weird creativity posts.
Remember the leather cat mask? Well, I made a wolf mask too. It was hard to get the pattern right.
When I went down to buy the leather, I learned about painting the masks too. And I finally finished making them a couple days ago.
The first one is painted based on Midnight, my cat that I had for 13 years. She passed away about a year and a half ago, literally the day before the last day of school. She was a great friend and I miss her.
I'd like to get another cat, but Mom is resisting.
I still have Alaska and Lan though. And my fish. I love them too!

And then there's wolf Link.

Of course now that I've started making them, there's a whole list of more of them I want to make...

No comments: