~*~

~*~

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

CW-Characters

I didn't realize that so many of the older songs were translated. I'd mainly looked at the songs from the newer series (none of which are translated, except the Ling one that Ellen did).
Yaay! I like seeing the translated stuff.
I can email you any of the songs you don't have Ellen. Which ones didn't you get when you were here last?

Oh yeah. One last thing leftover from my creative writing class.
It's about character designs.
There's several things that will help the reader get a sense for your character without saying outright that your character is supposed to be a rich snob, or something.

Speech. What do they say and how do they say it?
What kind of clothes do they wear?
What's their attitude during different situations?
How do they behave?
What do other characters think of the person?

(On the bottom of this page of notes, Mom doodled a weird face and wrote "Tara's weird." That's what I get for leaving papers lying around when Mom feels like bugging me).

No comments: