~*~

~*~

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

1yr Dragon

;D Congrats. Tara did a good job keeping the blog going all year long! The rest of us need to hop to it. The Dragon's now just about a year old. That merits posting something. And blogging. And writing. And making a cute illustration for it (check back later for something).

But Tara, I just found a really cool notebook for you. It's one of those cheap Japanese notebooks I like to carry around but this time.....wait for it.....it has music sheet lines in it instead~! ;D I got you one by the way, so I need to come over and give it to you some time if that's alright with you (and anything else you need me to make and/or bring; you can make me draw pictures or something).




I love the Ghibli Theme park idea by the way. Makes me what to watch the movies again and draw some. :D

No comments: