~*~

~*~

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Title for New Story

So, I've been trying to find a title for the story I''m working on. The one where all the magic people and the dragon get sucked to our poor planet.
I've discovered why our planet needs their help! Dad's an astronomy maniac, and he told me about something called dark matter. No one really knows anything about it, but it's all over the universe. So I'm gonna use that. Humans do something with it (But I'm not gonna tell you yet! It's a secret!) But first I need to research more about Dark Matter... Maybe I'll post my discoveries.
Oh yeah. Back to the title. So, I'm trying to find a title for this book. I've said this already. I have a few ideas. Assuming any of you guys ever end up reading this post, tell me what you think, and if you have any good ideas.
I think my favorite title at the time is "Magic, Myth, and Shadow." It refers to the other planets. Magic-Earth, Soreina (with MYTHical creatures) and the shadow world that is forming at the time of the story-the Darke Realm.
My first idea was something along these lines: "Mother Earth, Sister Earth." It was going off the idea that Magic-Earth and Technology-Earth are sisters, and Soriena and the Darke Realm are Earth's daughters.
Titles are hard sometimes. So, anyone have any ideas? I keep asking this, and no one ever replies.
Oh, I should try and find a title for the Arith and Saleera story I'm writing with Ellen. I'll tell you whenever I think of something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can now say that I've read the post, but I can't think of any interesting titles are the moment. "Magic, Myth, and Shadow" is a good one (but if I didn't know it was a novel it sounds like one of those history of human magic stuff or something).