~*~

~*~

Friday, January 30, 2009

Batman?

Oh no! Viruses! That's awful!
So, I watched the second Batman, Dark Knight, for the first time a couple days ago. Mainly because a couple people told me to watch it. I wasn't CRAZY about it. It was a bit too dark for my tastes. I think I liked the first one a little better... But there was one part I liked.
The freaky bad guy, the Joker, trapped two boats out on the water. Each one had a bomb in it. One boat was full of prisoners getting transported somewhere (forget where and why) and the other boat was full of ordinary citizens. Each boat was given the detonator to the other boat's bomb. Joker told them that if one boat didn't blow the other boat up by a certain time, he'd blow both boats up. So, of course, the people on the boat of normal people thought they should blow up the other boat because there were only convicts on that boat. They'd had their chance at life. The boat of innocent people should be allowed to live. But no one could bring themselves to blow up the other boat. Meanwhile, on the boat of convicts, one big intimidating looking man goes up to the guard holding the detonator. He says something like "give that to me. You can tell them I forced it from you." So, he takes the detonator from the guy who just stands there (not wanting to get blown up himself). He says, "I'm gonna do what you should have done ten minutes ago." He takes the detonator... and he throws it out of the window. I just liked that part. Because you think he's going to blow up the other boat because he's a criminal, and instead he throws away the detonator. Yeah. And yes, both boats were spared because Batman stopped the Joker.
PS, Batman has cool gear.

No comments: