~*~

~*~

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Another in my head!

Oh, I remembered two other stories that I wanted to write!
Both are future stories.
On a different planet, there's two races of people. Maybe humans, maybe not. And they've been warring for YEARS. One side has female warriors, the other has male soldiers. And a boy from one side accidentally saves a girl warrior, Violetta (Vio). I highly doubt that they'll be friends at first sight, but eventually they (reluctantly?) team up to try and figure out about this stupid war. And I think at some point the boy will be sent to a death camp sort of place and Vio has to rescue him. Oh yeah. Vio has problems with her hands. Not sure what yet, but at one point her hands were seriously damaged and now she has to wear special gloves to protect her hands. But her hands still ache most of the time.
The other future story. Out galaxy has a union of all the planets. THis shows up in most of my future stories. EArth will eventually belong to it, in my view. There's one planet that's sort of separated from the others, so it gets very few visitors from the union. And their planet is sort of a distopia. I won't list all its faults right now. Let's just say it takes all the problems or Earth (plus many more) and magnifies them horribly out of proportion. And finally one person from the union goes to check on this planet. The leaders try to cover up how freaky their planet is (Maybe I'll call it Rakatae) but they let something slip and the woman suspects something. While she's there, she runs into a supposedly crazy guy. But later he gets her on her own and tells her that he's not crazy, but is pretending to be crazy so he isn't forced to do all the crazy stuff his planet makes him do. So they team up (a lot of teaming up in my stories) and try to do... something. Not sure what yet.

No comments: