~*~

~*~

Friday, January 16, 2009

Medallion

Hey! I'm gonna try to make a replica of the medallion in my story (Medallion of Ra). Mom's good with jewelry, so she knows how I can do that. Whenever I get around to that, I'll post a picture.
Meanwhile, I've been drawing all the characters from my "Magic, Myth, Shadow story (It'll at least be the temporary title unless I can't find a better title). I guess my human-drawing skill is improving, but faces are annoying. My pen's keep smearing. Briena's face got all smudged. I still prefer drawing animals. I"ll put the pictures up when I'm done, along with a description of their talents. I don't think I've gone into much detail about the magical races yet.
Hmm. I haven't done my silly little "tidbits" from "Of Spirits and Demons" yet. I wonder if I should wait until I type it. I still haven't started typing it yet. Typing something that's already written is so boring! But I'll get around to it eventually.

No comments: