~*~

~*~

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

@#$&#@ College Books

Okay, I'm in a complaining mood, in case that's not obvious from the title.
I think colleges do this on purpose just to torture us poor college kids. I'll give you a personal example. I'm taking chemistry next semester. Everyone's told me that it's really hard. I have to buy a book for chemistry. It will cost $200. I only need the book for a couple months. And then I have to return the book to the store, and they'll probably only pay me about $50 for it, even if I keep it in pristine condition. Which means that I have just completely WASTED $150.
WHY CAN'T I JUST RENT THE @#&$@# Book?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Not to mention that they make scheduling as complicated and stressful as humanly possible. Grr.
I'm saying this because I had to go and GET that BOOK today. I DON'T WANT IT!!!!

No comments: