~*~

~*~

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Doggies?

Soooo, I went to a dog show for the first time last weekend with my family. My mom's been thinking about getting a dog for a while now and was hoping to maybe meet a breeder or two for the Bichon Frise (you know, the poofy white circus dog? xD) but apparently they didn't have them showing this year. Over all the show was interesting, we went when a lot of the pretty big dogs were showing, like the Malamute and the Huskie and something similar to a big furry greyhound. It's funny that most of the showing is over by lunch but we got to see the best in show picks. OH, and I saw the Shiba Inu, cute but feisty. But yeah, we might get a Bichon cause it's hypoallergenic for those people in my family how are possibly allergic to dogs.

:D Post? I'm going to the snow for a day or two so maybe I'll have something for you after that.

No comments: