~*~

~*~

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Being weird

:D ^_^ Well I'm not the only weird one...I mean...well...there might not be anyone as weird as me but you guys come pretty close ^_^ Hm...now I dont really have anything to talk about and the title of the post doesnt really have a specific topic now does it? Hey can anyone verify a rumor for me? I heard that if you put a fish in milk that when you cook it, it wont smell. Has some one tried this before? Has someone tried fish tacos before? That reminds me of those ducks I fed chicken to. Jen made chicken sandwiches and cut of the crusts so we fed them to the ducks, but some of the breadcrusts had chicken on them...the ducks ate it though...they ate a lot of it. CANNIBAL DUCKS!!!!! After a while we started to throw the crusts at the ducks...I hit five ducks! The problem was that I wasnt really aiming for them...after that I got to try some duck! (Not the ducks from the pond) Ducks kind of taste like chicken...I hear cobra tastes like chicken too. Must go find a cobra now.

1 comment:

Tara C said...

I'm not sure what to say to Ellen's post. Ellen, there shll be no cruelty to animals on this post. That includes making them cannibilize birds of a feather....