~*~

~*~

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Sigh

We'll have to find you your own smiley face. One that better expresses your hyperness. And I don't want to do my government homework either. If any of you happen to be my government teacher, look away. Because I'm about to say that government is my least favorite class in the history of school!! Well, that was a pretty irrelevant post. Oh well.
Oh by the way Ellen, that would be awesome if you could post your comics. I've been trying to find a way to put my wyvern picture on the blog, but I can't figure it out. I think I know what to do, but my computer just doesn't load scanned pictures very well. The internet connection is far too slow. I'll have to put the picture up at my uncles house, probably. Or maybe you could help me.

1 comment:

E said...

It might just be that the lines of the picture are too light or something...oh but you color your's so i dunno. I'll try uploading the wyvern pictures and the dragon pictures onto the blog. My based on actual events comics are reserved for my blog :D