~*~

~*~

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

History

So, I guess I'll write a little about my writing history.
So, I remember I wrote a story a REALLLLLLY long time ago, but I don't remember what it was about. And I have no idea why I remember this, but I 2nd grad (I think) I wrote a story called "Polar Bear goes to the Moon." I don't remember what it was about, but the title sounds stupid. I sort of remember the teacher liking it.... Because it had chapers. One really long chaper, and then a couple of paragraphs in chapter 2. I think I did a couple more for school, but I don't remember what they were about at all.
So, in 6th grade, after the 911 attack, I decided to write a story about the attack. It was called "Shaggy," which was the name of a stray sheepdog who eventually gets adopted by a girl. And he saves a bunch of people in the Twin Towers. I still have that somewhere, but it was pretty lame. As most things are that are that were written by 6th graders....
Then , I started writing a whole bunch of silly little stories, and I only ended up finishing one of them. I probably won't give summaries of any if these, since they were pretty stupid. Even the one I actually ended up finishing. If someone wants me to, I will though. I think my mom made me keep the parts I had written just because she thought I should keep all the stuff I've written. Just like she kept all the pictures I drew as a little kid. Sigh. Moms are like that I guess.
So, I'll eventually write out summaries of all the other stories I've written. I probably won't do much more tonight.

1 comment:

E said...

Yes, Mom's are like that. My mom kept a picture of a cat I drew a long time ago, the cat has lollipops for legs ^_^. You should at least post the summaries for your stories! I think that would help inspire us to write stuff! Even if it doesnt seem brilliant it's still good to do that!