~*~

~*~

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I get the point

Ellen, I plan on posting parts of the story, but I want to do something with the actual story. And enough with the coughing! (I do however agree that Nicole is lazy, and I hope she reads this. Bla). I'll do that in a minute. I"m keeping a secret now because I have no idea if it'll work, and I don't want to get anyone's hopes up besides my own. Let's just say I've spent long hours searching for something on the internet. But yes, there is a reason I've not yet put up my story. I will put up some teasers.
That colored picture took absolutely FOREVER! Mom and I went up to Nevada City at the end of winter break this year. There was a huge storm the whole time, and it even snowed. We don't get snow down here, sadly. But there was also a blackout for all of the 4 days we were there. I got sick of sitting in the dark so I grabbed a flashlight and my sketchbook and drew the whole thing by the light of my flashlight. It almost killed my eyes, but it turned out pretty good. Thanks for loading it, Ellen. My computer is far too slow to load big files. It's really annoying. But yeah. I hope people like my picture. The details in the picture all relate back to my story. And unfortunately, if you click on it, it becomes huge, and REALLY blurry. So, just appreciate it in its small state. And id doesn't help that this image was scanned from the scan of a photo copy. I kid you not.

No comments: