~*~

~*~

Monday, January 21, 2008

Okay

All right you two. Now this blog is officially known by three people! I have no idea what I'm going to do with this yet, but try posting something just for fun, will ya? If anything ever ends up happening with this blog (which it won't yet) you'll know right away. Oh, Nicole, for the record, could you post your dream? Since it is the entire basis for the wyvern prequal, and you could do a much better job of writing it than I could since it's your dream. Yes, I made Nicole read my wyvern story, and not long after, she had a dream about wyverns that's a perfect prequal to "On Wings of Wyverns." Thanks Nicole! And Ellen, thanks for helping me think of a plot for the prequal (since Nicole's dream is the ending of the story, not the beginning or middle.)

1 comment:

E said...

I still need to finish reading your re-edited version. I'll get to it...eventually!!! And I am now the first official non-creator poster person...yeah...it's a word now ^-^