~*~

~*~

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Great!

That's great Ellen! FOr any person who may eventually show up at this blog, these are Ellens' sketches of the dragons from the story we're writing together. THe bottom is a drawing of SAleera (the girl) and Zuben (the dragon). According to my research, Zuben means claw. I got it from the name of a constellation. Scorpio, I think. THe translation of the star's name was "the claw of the scorpion," or something like that. Saleera and Zuben are Ellen's characters, along with a little ferret named Kailo. Arith is my main character. HE's a boy, and his dragon's name is Shalia. He is also friends fith a hippogriff named Syrinx. A syrinx is an ancient sort of flute. I think they're pan pipes.
YEah, so in our story, I'm in charge of naming everyine. Ellen calls me the name master. But she's the map master because she draws some really awesome maps! I can't draw maps for my life.

3 comments:

E said...

ha ha ha my wyvern post beat your commenting post!

E said...

Never mind I fixed it!!!

Tara C said...

Bla.