~*~

~*~

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Zelda

Okay, so I just remembered that I should give you guys the links to the two Twilight Princess Fanfics that I wrote. It would probably help if you've played "The Legend of Zelda, Twilight Princess," or at least heard of the Zelda games. Twilight Princess is my favorite. I've also played Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, and Wind Waker.
Ocarina was fun. I actually wrote a mini-symphony based on all of the ocarina songs, plus Sheik's theme. It was last year, my junior year at Aragon high school. It took me an entire year. First I had to play through the entire game and record the music. That was the fun part. Then came the hardest part. I had to listen to my recordings and write out each individual part. Then I had to write out the parts for the 10 featured instruments: flute, clarinet, violin, piano, trombone, bassoon, tamborine, snare, cow bell, and xylophone. Ellen played piano! Thanks Ellen! You were an excellent Sheik!
Majora's Mask was fun, but incredibly frustrating.
Wind Waker had funny graphics, but it was still fun.
All right. Links to my fanfics.
#1: Hands of Power.
Don't read the summary if you intend to read the actual story, because it contains spoilers.
Takes place after Twilight Princess and stars a girl named Laina who has been friends with Link all her life. Link gets kidnapped by Ganondorf's heir (that is, he inherited the Triforce of Power after Ganondorf was killed), Nazun, and Laina has to go and rescue him. But she gets sucked into Twilight by accident and meets up with Midna, who is again Queen of the Twilight. Midna and Laina return to Hyrule and rescue Link, only to discover that Nazun wants to capture Zelda too so he can get all the Triforce-bearers together to unock the Triforce. So they have to race off to rescue Zelda. Then Laina discovers that she has the power to unlock the Triforce. So, they race off to have Link battle Nazun. And once Nazun is defeated, Laina unlocks the Triforce and returns it to Zelda.

http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/live_preview.php?storyid=3715092&chapter=1

#2: From the Eyes of the Twilight Princess. Short and simple, this is Twilight Princess from Midna's point of view.

http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/live_preview.php?storyid=3955460&chapter=1

No comments: