~*~

~*~

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Nice

Wow Stephanie!
You went all out on your story list! I'll do something like that eventually. But probably one story at a time. I should put when I started them too... or when I finished them if they're stories I actually finished. (For those of you who can't open the link Stephanie gave, I posted her story list in the comments. You can tell which one it is because it's really long.)
Yeah, we do have 20 posts don't we? They're mostly us two bantering, huh LN? YEah, I don't want to study for Government or Environmental Science either. But I already know Environmental Science stuff anyway, so I guess I'm not too worried about that. It's gov. I have to worry about. I never have to study for environmental science becaus I know it! I love not having to study and still getting A+ all the time. I wish all my classes were that good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

xD Yeah, I'll have most of them updated on my blog instead, but only my friends will be able to see them.

Tara C said...

You have a blog too? Jeez, everyone's getting a blog!

Anonymous said...

Well, I've joined, so why not? Don't worry, I'll bug you guys plenty.