~*~

~*~

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Fame

(Heheh. I'm doing this during government class)
I have very interesting taste in music for a high school girl. I hate rap, and the only rock and roll I listen to is the Beatles. I like sound tracks to my favorite movies, and I like most of the songs we play in our school band.
But one thing the Beatles taught me is that it sucks to be famous. I would never in my life want to be that famous. People would swarm all over you the moment you stepped out the door, asking for your autograph. Reporters wouldn't stop watching you, waiting to inform the world what you had for breakfast, what time you sneezed, what sort of soap you used. And the moment you put one toe out of line, for example, tripping on a bump in the cement and falling, a huge scandal would ensue. The public would want to sue the cement for making their celebrity trip. And it would be claimed that the celebrity has a false leg because he/she has no coordination.
Yes, it would absolutely suck to be famous.

No comments: