~*~

~*~

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Haha!

Okay, I have to reply to Ellen's post. Yes, We're working on a story together. And In addition to the ones Ellen listed, I've also written "The Magic Flute," "Grip of Faith," and "Cliff of no Return." Written in reverse order. I think they get better as they go along, because the first one is pretty lame and my latest one is (I hope) better. The last one I finished is the Wyvern one. And I am currently working on the werewolf one, and one sort of sci-fi thing that stars a shape-shifting alien named Reein and a girl named Katy. Haha! It's fun to mix completely normal people with really strange people. I've actually written two fanfics on Twilight Princess. One I finished is something I made up that takes place after the game. And the other I'm still writing. It's from Midna's point of view. I love Midna! It's hard not to. So far, people have been telling me that I'm doing a really good job representing Midna. But I better not let that go to my head. And one I've been working on for a while is a sort of X-Men story. I created my own chracter named Fern. She can turn into plants and animals, and her book consists of several interesting adventures she has. Fern is based off me a little partially because I really would love her power. And she also has friends based off of Ellen, Nicole, Brian, and Chris. And Fern's brother Z is based off of a friend I knew in elementary and middle school. ANd by the way, I have no idea what inu yasha is. I probably didn't spell it right. It's one of the animes Ellen and Nicole are so crazed about.
Well, this turned out a little longert than I intended. But Oh well. If I think of anything else to add, I will.

No comments: