~*~

~*~

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Fern

Okay, ignoring Ellen's last post, I'm going to go onto my next summary. Whoa... I just had de ja vu (I think that's how you spell it). But I just forgot what I had the de ja vu about. That's really weird. It was sort of that "I've been here before" feeling. That's really strange. Gah! Now I want to remember what previus incident made me get de ja vu!
Okay, moving on. My next summary is about Fern. I mentioned her earlier. If you've ever seen X-Men, she's a mutant I made up. (I still don't know why they call them mutants. It doesn't sound very pleasant, but I guess you get used to hearing it). So, either way, Fern is a shape-shifter. She turns into plants and animals. When she was a baby, her parents were murdered and this family found her. They adopted her, and as she grew up, strange things started happening, such as injured wild animals coming to them for help, and the plants in their garden growing like crazy. Then, when she's old enough, she discovers her power to shape shift. Her adopted brother, Z, is also a mutant. He can freeze time. Z is actually bassed off a friend of mine who I haven't seen in a while. You'll know who you are if you ever read this, Z, so you better call or write or something because you're an evil deserter!
Okay, getting back to the summary. She meets the X-Men and ends up going to visit Professor X's mansion with them. She likes what she sees, so she stays there. This story consists of several shorter incidents more than one big plot.
But Fern has a much bigger role than just hanging out with the X-Men. If I see a movie I really like, or a movie that I'm not satisfied with 100%, I'll stick Fern into it and have her change things around so that the movie/book ends more satisfyingly (if that's even a word). Some of these include Lord of the Rings, Maximum Ride: the Angel Experiment (You should check out their blog. It's really cool), Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (I didn't want Dumbeldore to die) and I think even Spiderman 2. I did it with X-Men 2 and 3 also.

2 comments:

E said...

heh heh heh...^_^ I thought my post might be too...random, but I thought oh whatever! and put it up anyway :D Write up and send me one of your fern stories already!!!!

Tara C said...

Eh. Well I don't care if it's random. You want the part of the Fern story I've written? I warn you, its REALLY long so far. Well, if you finish reading my werewolf story and can helpme on a few confusing points, then I'll send it to you.