~*~

~*~

Monday, February 18, 2008

Believe (yes, it's a corny title)

Don't worry. I've far from given up on all that. Too many strange and awesome things have happened in my life for me to not believe there's a higher force at work somewhere...
It's kind of frightening how many strange coincidences happen in my life. They come in waves. I've had a lot of them recently. I mean a LOT! I'll be thinking of something just before someone says the same thing. And those are the more tame ones. Here's kind of a funny one. I was in class writing a story (yes, I do a lot of writing during school). It's was my alien story. Reein, my shape-shifting alien, loves banana. I was writing the part where he's having his first ever banana split, and then I started smelling banana. I looked around and discovered that the girl in fron of me was eating banana. I could list more weird coincidences, but the list would go on forever. Whose to say there isn't some strange magic force making all this happen?

No comments: