~*~

~*~

Friday, February 29, 2008

Bird-Fish

Since it's been a while since I posted I felt I was about due. If you've read Tara's last post, you'll know about the sky bear she wrote about for her AP Bio class. And in a comment I put on the post I used a quote "A bird may love a fish, but where would they build their home?" Seems like an interesting topic, to me at least. So here's my thoughts of where a bird-fish family could live.

Boat-house: The bird could use it as a landing site, and the boat could have a glass bottom so they could hang out. Admittedly the draw back is that the glass could get annoying...especially if the bird tried to fly into it...

House by the water: The bird could set up a bird house by the water...hey it'd be a great view! And the bird house could be halfway in the water so that there's like a pool or something inside the house! That'd be pretty cool ^_^

Underground-underwater: So build a house that's like a cave tunnel thing that leads to an underground lake! Even a little grotto or cove could work

Give the bird gills: Enough said

Give the fish a water tank with wings: See above explanation

1 comment:

Tara C said...

I saw that a while ago. It was pretty good, but it had a lot of time-filler that got a bit old after a while. But all musicals seem to do that, so whatever. I like the "Tradition" song.