~*~

~*~

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Celebration!!!!!

Whoooooooohooooooooooo!!! Nicole finally posted her dream! Yes! So, great! But I thought you told me they were wyverns, not dragons. Whatever. So, now I promise I'll email you the first 2 pages of the wyvern prequal tomorrow. I'd do it tonight, except I just got hoome from In Concert Honor Band, my other computer's not on (that's the one with the first 2 pages) and I still have reading to do for English. I know Nicole leaves her readong all for the day of the test, but I'm not as bad at procrastinating as her. Granted, I do do it more than I used to because Nicole's been such a bad example on me. But I have to praise Nicole now, not say she procrastinates. Nicole, everyone loves you. THANKS!
(Warning, uncoming spoilers. Big surprise.)
So, for the wyvern prequal, it's definitely based off her dream. That is, she just finished reading "On Wings of Wyverns" and then she had a dream about wyverns. She told me about it, and it was a perfect prequal to my story! It explains how humans lost contact with wyverns all those years ago. In my story, Nicole's "royal guard" character is instead the queen. The prince is the Queen's brother. The ending of the story is going to fit in with Nicole's dream. Other stuff happens before this, of course. But, the ending. Right. Okay, so the ending is like the caravan in Nicole's dream. They're all riding home and some wyverns are with them. And just as they get back to the palace from the journey they were on, they find that some evil guy (I have to figure out who he is and everything. For now, all I know is that there's a bad guy who'se the cause of all this) has fed the rest of the wyverns some weird drug, so the wyverns start going weird and attacking things, but they can't help it because they're under the influence of this weird drug. Then the Queen, Prince, and the rest of their caravan are attacked. They capture the prince, but the queen, Lenara (remember her?) just barely escapes on the back of her favorite wyvern, Tehanay (remember him?). I won't give away any more of the ending. I do know how it will end, but not really what happens in the middle. I'm just tired right now and I have to finish reading more of this stupid book for English.

No comments: