~*~

~*~

Monday, February 18, 2008

Dreams

Ah yes, dreams. They never cease to amaze me. Last night I had a dream that I was driving a bus around the parking lot.........I have no idea what that was about. But a few weeks ago, I had a dream that I had wings and I was flying through the clouds. I love that feeling so much. Even if it isn't completely real. There have been a few times where I've siezed control of my dreams. I thought, "I'm dreaming, so I can do whatever I want." And there have been 2 occasions where I was 100% convinced that I was awake. And I once felt pain in a dream. And It wasn't like I had a cut or anything on that part of my hand, but my hand was hurting in the dream. And I've been very lucky not to have had any nightmares since I was very small. But during winter break, I had a couple of veryannoying dreams that consisted of very hard finals, or me forgetting to have done any of my homework. What's with that?
Other than that, I love dreams. I have been inspired by several of my dreams. And Flight of Wyverns goes the extra mile, because it's based off Nicole's dream. And she still hasn't posted that dream yet. Crazy girl.

2 comments:

E said...

HA HA HA HA DRIVING A BUS?!?!?!?! That's just awesome ^_^. I've had dreams where I've gotten up for school and eaten breakfast and everything...but then my mom comes into my room yelling "ELLEN YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE!!!!"

Anonymous said...

Lucid Dreaming, that's what you call it when you are aware and able to control your dreams. I have them quite often, though it's usually after I've been in the dream for a while.