~*~

~*~

Monday, February 18, 2008

Flight of Wyverns

I have officially started writing the prequal to "On Wings of Wyverns"! The title is the title of this blog post. I thought of it a couple nights ago. It fits in with the ending Nicole and I have in mind. Yeah, I started about an hour ago, and I wrote the first two pages. And if Nicole ever reads this, then I'm saying that she doesn't get to READ those first two pages until she POSTS HER DREAM ON THIS STUPID BLOG!!
But I'm in the middle of at least 8 other stories, so I'll probably put this on hold for a while at least until I finish my alien story. It's shorter than I thought it'd be. But I don't like to kill time by adding useless filler. Detail is good, but not spending an entire chapter to describe the shape of someone's eyes. "Lord of the Rings" did that. So did "the Once and Future King." Those kind of have way too much detail, and the story gets bogged down. In my opinion at least. That's not to say they're not good books.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lord of the Rings is always an interesting read, especially if there's a part in your story that needs to be poetic, lengthy, and not always understood the first time around.

Can't wait to read your first part of Wyverns! 83

E said...

True...although spending too much time definetely makes people confused. Like in As I lay Dying...that was a weird book...although chapter 19 was pretty short ^_^