~*~

~*~

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Cliff of No Return

Cliff of no Return is the first of my "modern stories." That is, it's the first one that isn't completely lame. Admittedly, it's pretty weird. And it's only two pages long. I think Nicole was actually the first to read it. I wrote it during school in the first semester if my sophomore year. It's changed quite a bit since then. It got a little longer, but is still no more than a couple pages.
This was sparked by a video game, actually. At the final stage of this game, you face multiple foes in a row. If you lose against the very last enemy, you have to come back later and you can fight him again without going through the whole thing. But he talks to you and goes through this whole speech about how he thought you wouldn't come back. But I don't really remember. I only lost once, and that was a while ago. I lost on purpose too. I don't lose by accident against a game. Against other humans, sometimes. But not against the game. It's called "Colosseum." If you've played it and know what I'm talking about, tell me.
But yeah. My story basically consists of an evil bad guy plotting to wipe out a bunch of people. Then a kid shows up almost out of nowhere and...er... dispenses with him. It's as simple as that.

No comments: