~*~

~*~

Monday, February 18, 2008

Response to "Why I Write"

Who doesnt want to go off on adventures!!! Seriously! (i mean adventure vs. homework? Adventure wins hands down) Magic is totally real! So are adventures! Come on Tara look around! Just think of all the circumstances that came about to get you to where you are today! I think it's pretty weird how out of all the chances in the world I've gotten to exist, meet the people I know today, and am currently sitting at a desk right now typing this repsonse! While we cant fly or find dragon eggs or stuff like that I think, that in a way we really can! Maybe I'm just insane (which is probably true too). A while back, I took this quiz, I cant even remember what it was for. But it was to find an object you most associated with and why (Dont ask it was a really long time ago like two or three years ago! yes for me that is a really long time...I cant even remember what I had for breakfast! let alone lunch!) But anyway, my result was a doorknob, and the reason was, that I always thought that it would lead to a magical place, or somewhere new, something like that. At first I thought, yeah I totally think like that! I want to open my door and find a portal to another dimesion or something! ^_^ I mean how cool would that be! I still hope that one day that portal will be there! (Dont worry I'll send you all postcards when I get there!)

No comments: