~*~

~*~

Monday, February 4, 2008

Grip of Faith

Continuing with story summaries, the second "modern story" I wrote is titled "Grip of Faith." I wrote it in the second semester of my sohpomore year at high school. It sort of centers around the phrase "I'll never let go." I was inspired to write it by a computer game (no, not all of my stories come from video games. I don't really play them as much as I used to). The game was called "The Longest Journey." I used to play it at my friend's house, Olivia Molineaux. I miss her. I haven't seen her in a very long time. I ran into her down town over a year ago, and I haven't seen her since. Sigh. I hate it when best friends vanish on you. That's the second one of my very best friends to do that. She vanished completely, but at least I know where Zach is (yes, he's Z, who I was mentioning earlier.). Maybe if I ever become a famous author (hahaha) they'll come back. That would be nice. Even if they did disappear on me. Olivia, Zach, please come back!
Okay, so back to the story.
It's about these two kids, a boy and a girl, who get sucked to another dimension. Here there are no humans, but instead all the creatures that we have in our fairy tales such as fawns and griffins. They learn from a griffin that the boundaries between dimensions are breaking apart. In addition to Earth and this fantasy world, there is also an evil world where all of the purest evil is banished. Some of the creatures from that dark word are seeping into this fantasy world. So the griffin takes the girl and boy to the "bridge" where all the worlds cross. They have to find a way to shut the doorway to the dark world. They do so, but in the process, the griffin (SPOILER ALERT, if anyone ever intends to read this story, don't read the next few words). is killed.

No comments: