~*~

~*~

Monday, September 20, 2010

Epiphany!!!!

Ok so I already tried calling you a while ago, like a few hours ago. And I left you a few reviews for your fanfic and I did a whole bunch of research, because I had an epiphany of galactic proportions! (I feel like I've started to talk like the vlogbrothers because to me my writing sounds very different...)

In other news, or I guess it's the same news. I've figured out some ideas for what you can use in your LoZ fanfic! And here they are:

1. Ocarina of Time hyrule has had no screen time. And personally I'd really like to see that hyrule cause it's the one i know so well, and it's kind of one of the really popular ones too.

2. If Shadow Link has been desperately seeking the Master Sword, why cant he just go get the sages to make another one? Or at least get some help or powers or whatever.

Shadow Link: I don't need help! I can do this on my own!

Me: No, no you cant! I know you think you can, but you cant. I'm sorry, but it's a fact of life.


3. Oh and majora's mask has had no face time (ha ha ha 'face' time XD) In case you havent noticed I am extremely bored have run out of things to do and am very hyper and directing all of this excess energy to this post! Actually that's a lie I do have other things to do, it's just that I dont feel like doing them.

4. The Minish and the Minish Cap. Personally I would love to see Midna, Ezlo, and Shadow Link duke it out in a battle of wits. They can even use Shakespeare! (Ok I promise I'll stop using any more vlogbrothers references)

5. Ocarina of Time Master Quest! No idea how you would put this in there, but it'd make for a cool extra chapter that doesnt really have anything to do with the story. Where everything is all upside-down and backwards, with cows coming out of the walls.

6. Phantom Hourglass. Ok so I know you've told me or I read that you didnt know what to do in the Phantom Hourglass if you sent them there. But I think that if you give Shadow Link the phantom hourglass he should be effected by Twilight. Huh? Huh? :D So if they actually go to Twilight (and they should) the gang wouldn't keel over and die or whatever happens when you get sucked into the darkness.

7. Oh and what about all the other evil people? Vaati, Malladus, Bellum, Majora's Mask, Zant, Veran, Thunderbird, Agahnim, Nightmare, General Onox. (I told you I did my research, dont ask me who they all are or what game, cause I'm too lazy to check) But that doesnt even get me started on the sub-bosses. Yes you have Volvagia and Twinrova, but there's other people too like Saria and the other sages from OoT (who are allegedly dead), or Prince Ralis's parents.

And now we've talked on the phone and I've...kinda run out of steam. So...I'm gonna end this one now...and post it I guess...

No comments: