~*~

~*~

Thursday, September 23, 2010

School

Ha ha ha I just realized that the guy in front of me is watching NCIS on his laptop...I love that show ><

Anyway, school has officially started, and they decided to start it on my busiest class crammed day! But it's been fun.

I had my first creative writing class and I'm super excited X3 waaaah! We already have a little thing due on Tuesday and homework and everything! But still I'm happy :D Oh! So yeah mesmeroc (I must utilize the shiny new name) if you wanna have a class to be motivated for and to get some of your side projects done take a creative writing class, or an art class or something. Dont let school get in the way of life XD

Mmmm yeah I'm just killing time for the next...oh two hours cause I'm too lazy to go back down to my place then come back up. Hopefully I'll have plenty of time to do all the things I want to and still keep in touch with you guys. So...yeah!

Have a good year ^_^

No comments: