~*~

~*~

Monday, September 13, 2010

Worlds

It is an actual theory. I read about it somewhere. That there are infinite universes out there. From ones with completely different organisms in them, to ones that vary in such simple things as I had cereal for breakfast instead of pancakes. I forget what the theory's called though.
And it's funny. Several years ago, I came up with a very similar idea. I have a story planned out about it. My idea didn't involve an organization, but it did involve the theory that every time a person creates a story, there's a real world somewhere that follows it. Whether that world is created from the person's story, or if the person just saw into that world and recorded it, I haven't decided yet.
Great minds think alike, I guess.

And Fern does fit that really well in that idea! Cause so far, Fern doesn't have a story of her own. I use Fern to interfere in other people's stories. More on that later. So, it is like she's going to different worlds as part of this organization, to help people out.
And I think the idea of sticking her in random stories is AWESOME! Perhaps she'll have her own story some day, but until that time, she can visit many other places to help things along. My current task is to find a place for her to fit into Ellen and my story about Arith and Saleera. I kinda want her to show up before they break into the palace. Now I just have to figure out what she'll do to help them. It's gotta be real subtle. Like if she's handing out samples of something, and that sample ends up being useful during the break-in. Or an example we came up with is if she sort of randomly appears and moves something a few inches to the side, and no one knows what the heck she's doing that for, but it ends up being very important.
It would be so fun to have this random nameless girl pop up in all my stories, and people could try to find her!

No comments: